Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly, lavender's green,"*

Back in August, I went to the Lavender Pond Farm in Killingworth,CT and took some snaps. It's the only lavender farm in CT. They also keep bees, but weren't selling any honey (can you imagine how good that would be?) while we were there.

Lavender Pond Farm

Lavender Pond Farm

Lavender Pond Farm

Lavender Pond Farm


I also got some really good advice about pruning the lavender I have been try to grow am growing at my house (cut back the soft new growth only - not the woody bits). Not only are my plants still blooming, but for the first time ever, I think that the lavender I planted in the front of my house is going to make it through the winter.::fingers crossed::

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...