Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Three Lighthouses in Provincetown

I had never been to Provincetown, MA until last week, and I actually liked that I got to see this hip, usually packed, summer town on a bleak midwinter's day. It was a cold day (the day before the snow storm), and there weren't very many people out on the street, which made it easier for me to ask to stop the car and take photos.

We walked out on Race Point Beach and froze, but it was stark and beautiful in its barrenness. (I bet in summer it is just jam packed with brave, patient souls who endured the summer traffic up Route 6 - hence my never having been to P'town before.)

Here are the three lighthouses in Provincetown to add to my photo collection of New England lighthouses.
 
Long Point Light Provincetown, MA
Long Point Light
Wood End Light Provincetown, MA
Wood End Light
Race Point Lighthouse Provincetown, MA
Race Point Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...