Monday, January 23, 2006

The color of the sky as far as I can see is cold gray


The weather this past week has been a bizarre combination of the middle of winter and the end of spring. So much so that getting dressed in the appropriate clothes for leaving the house every day has become a crap shoot, and you just KNOW that an evil cold is lying in wait for the one day that I decide to leave the house without my trusty winter hat with the ear flaps. We had below freezing and gray, warm with heavy winds and teaming rain, warm and sunny, cold and sunny and now today: snowstorm.

I give up. I am just going to keep the layers coming and leave my gloves in my pocketbook. And pray for the groundhog not to see his shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...