Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seven things that are making me smile

This morning I was thinking about all the things that are currently making me happy. I thought I would post the list as a little reminder/pick me up for myself.


  • my new Tom Ford knock-off sunglasses. I like them so much, I bought a second pair in brown. They ROCK!


  • the play list at WFNX. The alternative songs out lately are very cool.


  • DVR cable. Why did I wait so long to make the switch? I had no idea how much tv I was missing.


  • tickets to the Depeche Mode concert at Great Woods in July. And Muse is touring this fall!


  • Intimacy of Boston. I first heard of this store from Carson Kressley's "How to Look Good Naked". While their stuff isn't inexpensive, it is AWESOME (and well made). Plus, the folks in the Boston store are super nice and helpful. (I worked with Maria, the assistant manager.) I left there feeling happy and confident with my purchases.


  • the chicken burritos from Anna's Taqueria. I am only allowing myself to get one a week so that I appreciate them when I have them.


  • flower boxes outside my bedroom window with herbs growing in them
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...