Monday, December 28, 2009

Gumption

This past weekend, I helped Sister K make homemade pasta with her new professional Kitchen Aid mixer that she bought herself for her birthday. Although I was tentative about it when I first starting making my batch of noodles, it ended up being easy and fun! Plus, mmmmmm, yummy homemade fettuccine!! (Christmas fettuccine reminds me of the movie The Holiday - I love both!)

Here is Sister K making her batch of noodles:

Making the fettuccine Making the fettuccine
Making the fettuccine We are a "go" for fettuccine


And now we are ready to cook!

Ready to cook


Sister K is an excellent cook. (And she has a really nice kitchen, not that I am jealous at all.) ;) She served up our noodles with some chicken broth, artichoke hearts, lemon zest, and parmesan cheese. Delicious!!! (And I helped.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...