Wednesday, January 19, 2005

One more dawn, one more day, one day more

One of my work colleagues sent me this, which had me amused for about four minutes and then depressed. Dear God, another four years with the Bush administration. I would rather have my wisdom teeth pulled out again AND get dry socket.



Okay, maybe not, cause that really hurt the last time.



In happier news, today is supposed to be day 2 of the great health/workout experiment, but I think that it is too cold to go across the street to the gym. So it might have to be postponed until tomorrow, lazy slug that I am. However, yesterday, I went to the gym at lunch for 30 minutes and powered out on the eliptical machine. I slept like a rock too. There really is something to the exercise racket.



Good thing: homemade matzo ball soup for dinner

Bad thing: frozen Lean Cuisine for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...