Monday, July 3, 2006

Workin' for the Weekend

On Friday night, I went to see The Devil Wears Prada. I really enjoyed it, but I left the theater feeling both fat and ugly which is NOT the kind of experience you want to have at the movies. The clothes and accessories, on the other hand, had me at "hello." OMG, how I needwant a Marc Jacobs tote.

This image about sums up my Saturday. SOB SOB ::pets the bump on Terry's head::


Sunday I took an hour and forty-five minute nap and then cleaned like a maniac. I had no idea my house was so untidy and dusty. It was so nice to wake up this morning and see how clean everything is now. It makes for a far less stressful Monday at work where this place is virtually empty.

Here is a link to the unaired pilot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer... before the role of Willow was recast by Alyson Hannigan. It would have been a whole different Buffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...