Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hitting the Glass Ceiling

In case anyone was wondering, yes, there is such a thing as too much salad.

I have to finish Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Sunday afternoon. The edition I have is 405 pages. I am on page 19. Can you say "challenge"?

Went to Pie in Newton Center for dinner last night. I had the turkey, broccoli and cheddar hand pie for my meal and a slice of the strawberry rhubarb for dessert. The hand pie was fab, although the crust was difficult to cut, but the strawberry rhubarb pie was not tart enough. My friend RJ got the chocolate cream pie (she had already eaten supper) and THAT, my dears, was FAB. I don't know if I would go back there to eat, but I think I might order that chocolate cream pie to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...