Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, Letters to Cleo, how I have missed you

Driving to work yesterday, I noticed that Letters to Cleo was playing two sold out shows at the Paradise. Oh, how I love that Kay Hanley of LtC. She and Juliana Hatfield were the epitome of cool to 20something year old me. (LtC played in Crossroads at Holy Cross when "Aurora Gory Alice" was released my junior year. For some reason, probably involving boys, I only caught part of the show.) My friends Sauce & Sue made "Mellie's Coming Over" my theme song senior year. Then Sauce and I caught LtC in 10 Things I Hate About You at the movies in the Copley Mall. I have just COMPLETELY dated myself, and I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!! I hope that they are going to put out some new material. I'd buy it.

photo from Letterstocleo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...