Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Old House

I am completely obsessed with houses, probably because I live in a flat, although my love for houses, especially old houses with great lines to them, started long before I "went condo". There are some wonderful old houses in New England to fuel my imagination: living in my own house (with a yard. and a garden. and a window seat in the living room.) So when I am out and about I like to take photos of cool architectural details on people's houses in the hopes that some day I will have a cool house of my own, with lots of neat little details and nooks and crannies (and yet still with central heating and cooling.)

These are some great houses I saw last weekend in Providence.

Architectural detail Architectural detail
Architectural detail Architectural detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...