Monday, April 11, 2011

You found it okay?

So here I am in my new space on the web.  It looks an awful lot like the old space, I know, but the most important part is the name: BBCAmericanGirl.  That is me on Twitter and Flickr and is now me on Blogger.

Thanks for making the change, or if you're a new reader, thanks for stopping by!  Lots of new entries are being planned and should be making their debuts soon.  In the meantime, the back log from Diet Coke Addict is here for your reading pleasure!!

2 comments:

  1. I was a lurker on your old blog but I just wanted to say hi from another 30 something Boston blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for delurking, Jen, and for becoming my first follower on my new page! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...