Saturday, October 1, 2011

As far as pumpkin patches go, this one looked pretty sincere*

Even though I have worked at the 'Tute for the last eleven years, this was my first visit to the MIT Glass Lab's Great Glass Pumpkin Patch sale. So many cool, unique glass pieces. I picked up a couple as gifts and one for myself. Really great turnout this morning, even with the rain. (Glad that I wore my boots though; the lawn was extra soggy.) I wish I had gotten a few more photos in situ, but my hands were kind of full. :-)

Great Glass Pumpkin Patch at MIT

Great Glass Pumpkin Patch at MIT

Great Glass Pumpkin Patch at MIT



*If you are not familiar with this reference, you need to rent "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". This is not optional: it's a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...