Friday, February 24, 2006

Food, folks and fun

I went to exercise at the gym at lunctime. In retrospect, that was a bad idea. I didn't eat before I went, and after a half hour on the treadmill, my blood sugar totally crashed. Now I have that yucky "I had a blood sugar episode" feeling. I haven't had one in such a long time that I had forgotten how awful they are. Note to self: next time you exercise at lunch, have a Powerbar first.

Sassy McSassypants is back at work after being out on maternity leave. Thank goodness. I missed her. She and I had a fun chat earlier today about a formal work event that we are attending next Friday night. Basically, it came down to the outfits we are going to wear, and more importantly, how we are going to fit into those outfits. I suggested starving myself entirely until then, but Sassy suggested bypassing that and just getting some good underwear. She is full of good ideas; I am so glad she is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...