Sunday, February 21, 2010

Springtime, a ringy dingy ding... Wait, stop that, reverse it.

For just a little while (ie. yesterday), those of us here in Boston, Massachusetts, had a little smattering of spring. I was running errands with the sun roof open, the radio blasting (Led Zeppelin always makes me think of summer), and wearing Chucks sans socks. It was great; it was one of those days that, as my friend RECK noted, back on Mt. St. James, the boys were surely outside in shorts playing Frisbee on Easy Street. Unfortunately, while today was as sunny as yesterday, it wasn't nearly as warm (as I learned the hard way when I went out for a walk - had to go back for a scarf.)

But hopefully soon, the days will be warmer (they're already longer), and we will be seeing the first of the spring flowers. Until then, we can always look at some photos as we patiently wait.
Crocus Daffodils


(The title of today's post is a combination of two quotes from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I love that movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...