Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Heads up, fellow tea drinkers!

Sadly, the website Cambria Cove is going out of business, but the upside of that is that they are selling Royal Albert commemorative tea cup sets for $45! (This is a $100 savings!)

Readers may recall that I blogged around this time last year about getting one of the sets as a gift. The set that I already have, 1900-1940, just sold out, but the 1950-1990 set is still available.

There are limited quantities, so place your orders soon. (I just did!) There is something about drinking your tea out of fancy cups like these that makes taking tea really special! (It also makes me wish that I had some of Jean's (from Delightful Repast) Victoria Sponge Cake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...